For the e-commerce platform "Cross-border Bean E-commerce Platform" subordinate to Beijing Meiguan Trading Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the platform. This service agreement and transaction rules are formulated in the course of business development. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties to the platform, regulate the behavior of all parties, maintain the order of the business market, and observe and maintain national laws and regulations, this plan is formulated.
This plan is applicable to all e-commerce activities on the "Cross-border Bean E-commerce" platform. The e-commerce activities mentioned in this plan refer to the business activities of selling goods or providing services through the Internet and other information networks. Where the "E-Commerce Law of the People's Republic of China" has provisions on the sale of goods or the provision of services, those provisions shall apply. Financial products and services that use information networks to provide news information, audio and video programs, publishing, and cultural products and other content services, according to the relevant provisions of the "People's Republic of China Electronic Commerce Law", this plan is not applicable.
1. The platform will follow the principles of openness, fairness and justice, formulate platform service agreements and transaction rules, and clarify the rights and obligations of entering and exiting the platform, product and service quality assurance, consumer rights protection, personal information protection, etc.
2. The platform will record and save the goods and services information and transaction information published on the platform, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the information. The storage period of commodity and service information and transaction information shall be no less than three years from the date of completion of the transaction; where laws and administrative regulations provide otherwise, follow those provisions.
3. The platform will provide explicit methods and procedures for user information query, correction, deletion, and user logout, and shall not set unreasonable conditions for user information query, correction, deletion, and user logout. When the platform receives an application for user information inquiry or correction or deletion, it shall provide the inquiry or correction or deletion of user information in a timely manner after verifying the identity. When a user logs off, the platform shall immediately delete the user’s information; if it is preserved in accordance with the provisions of laws, administrative regulations, or agreed by both parties, the relevant provisions shall be followed.
4. When the platform collects and uses the personal information of its users, it shall abide by the relevant personal information protection provisions of laws and administrative regulations.
5. Where relevant competent authorities require the platform to provide relevant e-commerce data and information in accordance with laws and administrative regulations, the platform will provide it in accordance with the law.
6. The platform takes necessary measures to protect the security of data and information, and strictly keeps the personal information, privacy and business secrets confidential, and must not disclose, sell or illegally provide to others.
7. The platform must require operators who apply to enter the platform to sell goods or provide services to submit real information such as their identity, address, contact information, administrative license, etc., conduct verification, registration, establish registration files, and regularly verify and update.
8. The platform will take technical measures and other necessary measures to ensure its network security and stable operation, prevent network illegal and criminal activities, effectively respond to network security incidents, and ensure the security of e-commerce transactions.
9. When the platform modifies the platform service agreement and transaction rules, it will publicly solicit opinions in a prominent position on its homepage, and take reasonable measures to ensure that all parties concerned can fully express their opinions in a timely manner. The revised content should be publicized at least seven days before implementation.
10. The platform shall not use service agreements, transaction rules, technology and other means to impose unreasonable restrictions or impose unreasonable conditions on the transactions of operators on the platform, transaction prices, and transactions with other operators, or impose unreasonable conditions on the platform. The settled operators charge unreasonable fees.
11. In accordance with the platform service agreement and transaction rules, the platform shall promptly publicize measures such as warnings, suspension or termination of services by operators who settle on the platform in violation of laws and regulations.
12. In the process of self-operated business of the platform, the self-operated business and the business carried out by the operators stationed on the platform should be distinguished and marked in a conspicuous manner, and consumers should not be misled. The platform bears the civil liability of commodity sellers or service providers for businesses marked as self-operated in accordance with the law.
1. "Cross-border Bean E-commerce Platform" platform transactions are subject to the provisions of the "General Principles of the Civil Law of the People's Republic of China", "Contract Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Electronic Signature Law of the People's Republic of China" and other laws.
2. The act of a transaction party using an automatic information system to conclude or perform a contract has legal effect on the parties who use the system. In the transaction process, it is presumed that the parties have the corresponding capacity for civil conduct. However, unless there is evidence to the contrary sufficient to overthrow it.
3. If the product or service information released by the operator on the platform meets the conditions of the offer, the user selects the product or service and submits the order successfully, and the contract is established. If the parties have agreed otherwise, their agreement shall prevail. The operator of the platform stationed in the platform shall not stipulate that the contract shall not be established after the user pays the price by means of format clauses, etc.; if the format clauses, etc. contain the content, the content is invalid.
4. Operators stationed on the platform shall clearly, comprehensively and clearly inform users of transaction steps, precautions, download methods and other matters, and ensure that users can read and download conveniently and completely. Operators stationed on the platform shall ensure that users can correct input errors before submitting an order.
5. If the subject of the order is the delivery of the goods and is delivered by express logistics, the time when the consignee signs for receipt is the delivery time. If the subject of the order is to provide services, the time specified in the generated electronic voucher or physical voucher is the delivery time; if the foregoing voucher does not specify the time or the specified time is inconsistent with the actual service time, the actual service time is the delivery time. The order subject is delivered by online transmission, and the time when the order subject enters the specific system designated by the user and can be retrieved and identified is the delivery time. If the parties to the order have otherwise agreed on the delivery method and delivery time, their agreement shall prevail.
6. Users can choose to agree to use express logistics to deliver goods. When express logistics service providers provide express logistics services to platform operators and users, they shall abide by laws and administrative regulations, and shall comply with the promised service specifications and time limits. When delivering goods, the express logistics service provider shall prompt the consignee for face-to-face inspection; if it is handed over to others, it shall be approved by the consignee. Express logistics service providers shall use environmentally friendly packaging materials in accordance with regulations to achieve reduction and reuse of packaging materials. While providing express logistics services, express logistics service providers can accept the commission of platform operators to provide payment collection services.
7. The parties to the transaction may agree to use electronic payment methods to pay the price. Electronic payment service providers who provide electronic payment services for transactions shall abide by national regulations and inform users of the functions, usage methods, precautions, related risks and charging standards of electronic payment services, and shall not attach unreasonable transaction conditions. Electronic payment service providers shall ensure the integrity, consistency, traceability and non-tampering of electronic payment instructions. Electronic payment service providers shall provide users with free account reconciliation services and transaction records for the last three years.
8. Users should properly keep security tools such as transaction passwords and electronic signature data. If the user discovers that the security tool is lost, stolen, or unauthorized payment, he or she should notify the e-commerce platform and e-payment service provider in a timely manner. The loss caused by unauthorized payment shall be borne by the electronic payment service provider; the electronic payment service provider can prove that the unauthorized payment was caused by the fault of the user and shall not be liable. When an electronic payment service provider discovers that the payment instruction is unauthorized, or receives a notice that the user's payment instruction is unauthorized, it shall immediately take measures to prevent the loss from increasing. If the electronic payment service provider fails to take measures in time and causes the loss to expand, it shall be liable for the increased loss.
1. Cross-border bean e-commerce platform-transaction process
1. Register or log in; 2. Add the product to the shopping cart; 3. Fill in the delivery address or check the order information; 4. Confirm the order
2. Cross-border bean e-commerce platform --- transaction process
1. Log in to the website and enter the account number and password; 2. Log in to the homepage to search for the business you want to buy; 3. Select the desired product and click to view details; 4. After deciding to purchase, purchase immediately, fill in the information, and pay online; 5. Confirm receipt; 6. Buyer evaluation.
Third, the platform shopping order process
① Select the product; ② Put it in the shopping cart; ③ User login and registration; ④ Enter the settlement center; ⑤ Fill in the consignee information; ⑥ Choose the delivery method; ⑦ Choose the payment method; ⑧ Order confirmation.
Reminders: 1. Invoice issuance; 2. Orders paid online;
Platform shopping process:
Payment methods: Alipay, WeChat payment, PAYPAL payment, remittance, cash on delivery
Delivery method: Korea Yunda Express, delivery time is 2 to 8 days
Receipt and inspection: Korean manufacturers’ product packaging, customs inspection, and domestic users’ receipt and inspection
Member discounts: certain price discounts can be obtained through shopping coupons and promotional activities
Payment process: Payment supports most domestic bank cards. The specific process is as follows: ① Log in to the merchant website, select the product, and submit the purchase information. ② Select "Online Payment". ③ Select the payment method and submit the payment request. ④ The individual user enters the password. ⑤ The payment system sends a payment success message to individual users. ⑥ The platform confirms the payment and calls back the success status of the order. ⑦ The platform and notify the merchant to ship the goods. ⑧ The merchant delivers the products purchased by individual users.
There are 5 payment methods for cross-border bean shopping: Alipay, WeChat payment, PAYPAL payment, remittance, and cash on delivery
Cash on delivery: According to the content of the order submitted by the customer, after the delivery is delivered to the customer's designated delivery location within the promised delivery time limit, both parties check and accept the goods at that time and make payment at the time.